OPERATION DIAMONDBACK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OPERATION DIAMONDBACK

FAN MADE GAME FORUM

What is this game?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Squad Condition:
    What is this game? Left_bar_bleue12/12What is this game? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
    Character Name:: Game Master
    Faction:: COBRA

What is this game? Empty What is this game?

Post  Admin Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 am

What is this game?

It's a role playing game and a strategy game. You'll have to enjoy geography, modern history, and above all G.I. Joe. This is a labor of love and it's a purely fan made forum based game. I'm not trying to sell anything or make a profit. Basicly it's just a discussion board where we're role playing. We use a world map, broken down into regions and spaces within those regions. We have a dice system. A die system, I mean. Therefore there's a bit of chance involved.

Players assume the role of characters, some player made some well known. They join a faction and then new rooms on this forum open up. From there the trainer from that faction takes over. Eventually both factions get their leaders, one by election, one by chance, and the game begins.

At this point we need at least ten people on each team and at most 26 players total (13 a team). If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:15 am